About Me:
_____________________________

This site is personally mantained by me (luigi vibal)..take ur time to explore this site and please don't forget to leave ur comments/suggestions/personal message on the tagboard. thanks for the visit :P

Archives:
_____________________________

September 2005 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006

Previous posts:
_____________________________

wahhhhh! miss ko na ito Hello WORLD! I'm tired since yesterday....pumunta ... I thank God he sent you to me,For you and I were m... click thiS! whaha bagong limang piso! haha ang p... Wherever You Will Go So lately, been wondering Wh... Aim's Teambuilding! This past weekend Association... HollA!!! BUSY DAY!! I went to alabang for the adva... here's my confe with my friends..... luigi_vibal20... this is a message that she sent me last sunday:To ... It's the start of another week again and i have al...

Taggie:
_____________________________

Mp3:
_____________________________

Credits:
_____________________________

Designed by Iggy Vibal _____________________________

Links

  • Aika
  • IMo1t
  • Aidz
  • Allyn
  • Ana
  • Angela G.
  • Bea
  • Bianca
  • Christina
  • Eleajay
  • Elora
  • Kara
  • Klariza
  • Mae
  • Marnie
  • Melanie
  • MJ
  • Mojfly
  • Nicole
  • Nikki D
  • Olivia
  • O.C
  • Paige
  • <Richard
  • Tasha
  • Timothy
  • Tina
  • Trisha
  • Yoojin
  • State Of Trance
    Send As SMS




    Friday, September 01, 2006




    wahhhhh! miss ko na ito








    Sunday, August 06, 2006




    Hello WORLD! I'm tired since yesterday....pumunta kasi ko sa school to help aim for the aurelio pericket thing, nag set up kami ng theatre the whole day..actually after lunch parang nakaupo na lang kami konti na lang naman kasi ung gagawin eh..maaga pa ko gumising! pag dating ko sa school walang tao, i mean wala pa ung mga kasama ko..but on the brighter side andun siyA! haha!ü I also brought my old newspapers in school for the news paperdrive ang bigat nga eh!!!hehe ok lang at least makakatulong sa mga tao...This past few days medyo moody daw ako especially nung thursday...haha...sabi nila ok lang daw un...kung alam lang nila kung bakit, siguro maiintindihan din nila ko....It's really hard for me to focus...madaming problema!!! what? when? where? how? why? wahhh!!! bahala na si BATMAN!!! Basta all i know is that what i'm doing now is for her, i don't care kung sabihin nila sa akin na tanga o bobo ako!
    Monday, July 24, 2006




    I thank God he sent you to me,For you and I were meant to be.We have a bond too strong to break,We have a love no one can take.
    In you, I have found a love so true,My heart is filled with love for you.Every time I see you, my heart skips a beat,You make my life whole, you make my life complete.
    My love for you grows more with each passing day,The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away:Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,Those luscious lips I love to kiss.
    The day when I become your wife,Will be the happiest day of my life.Even thinking of that day makes me smile,I can't wait 'till I walk down that aisle.
    I dream of that day when we'll both say, I doFor always and forever... I will love you.

    Wednesday, July 19, 2006




    click thiS! whaha


    bagong limang piso! haha ang pangit nito! :D
    Thursday, July 13, 2006




    Wherever You Will Go

    So lately, been wondering
    Who will be there to take my place
    When I'm gone you'll need love
    To light the shadows on your face
    If a great wave shall fall and fall upon us all
    Then between the sand and stone
    Could you make it on your own


    CHORUS
    If I could, then I would
    I'd go wherever you will go
    Way up high or down low
    I'll go wherever you will go


    And maybe, I'll find out
    A way to make it back someday
    To watch you, to guide you
    Through the darkest of your days
    If a great wave shall fall and fall upon us all
    Then I hope there's someone out there
    Who can bring me back to you


    CHORUS


    Run away with my heart
    Run away with my hope
    Run away with my love

    I know now, just quite how
    My life and love might still go on
    In your heart, in your mind
    I'll stay with you for all of time




    If I could turn back time
    I'll go wherever you will go
    If I could make you mine
    I'll go wherever you will go
    I'll go wherever you will go
    Sunday, July 09, 2006




    Aim's Teambuilding!

    This past weekend Association of Information Management had it's annual teambuilding. Actually AIM is only 2 years old haha..This our first team building for this school year and our next is on march i think.. haha.. anyway, it's my first teambuilding and i enjoyed it so much! whahaha :) We're the fewest block who attended we're just 6. 5 boys and 1 girl namely migs, migo, marky, josh and cams..medyo kj kasi ung iba hindi sumama! We arrived at kabayan beach resort arround 11:20 we had a very long travel approximately 5 hours from CSb... We had activities like amazing race my favorite kaya lang nasaktan ko kasi binato ako nung teammate ko! whahaha :) after our last activity saturday night we played BULLSHIT AND POKER! with aika :) whaha sooo happy! actually the we played cards the whole teambuilding kahit sa bus haha walang patawad... Arround 2 am i went to the beach with Aika :) wahha ang saya! tsk tsk quality time po :) I'm so happy because i get to know well the members and officers of our organization..whahaha... I'm looking forward to our next teambuilding ! :)
    *wait for the pictures and video i'll post it here hiindi ko pa kasi na transfer*

    TIME WILL TELL!! whaha



    Saturday, July 01, 2006




    HollA!!! BUSY DAY!! I went to alabang for the advance celebration of my lola's birthday... HAPPy BIRTHDAY MAMA! :) haha it's a day here i got to meet my cousins again, it's been a month since the last reunion....so fun! i learned a lot of things and i heard a very bad news.whahaha...hmmmm basta watch and learn ka! sorry i won't take sides because it would be unfair. I hope i can do something about it kaya lang mahirap kasi eh..yari ka! whahaha sana naman lesson learn ka na after nyan...moving on whahah lol! On my way to Alabang someone textd me...siya na yun! whaha so happpy :) lol! ang babaw naman...I invited her next week lalabas wla lang tambay treat ko naman basta kasama ko siya! :) I have alot of things to do for school 3 homeworks,2 projects and 1 online quiz and lastly to prepare for the midterm examinations....DANG SO SIck!! whahahaha

    * missing you day after day...night after night...minute after minute...second after second...DAmn can't take it anymore...i need to see my princess as soon as possible :p

    designed by fx1294p